What's in This Guide?
In this LibGuide you will find a variety of video clips that will help you:
- Prepare for doing library research
- Use library resources to research your topic
- Cite your sources
If you have questions that were not addressed in the tutorials, please contact the librarians:
- Stop in the library (best option)
- Phone the library at 319-296-4006 (especially if you can access the library's web pages while you are on the phone)
- Email Judy Mitchell, Reference Librarian, at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Tutorials may be slow to load. Follow the prompts to advance the sections by clicking on the "forward" button.